Awards & Recognition
A Reputation for Excellence and Quality Solutions
Over the years, Nationwide has received numerous awards and recognition.
We’re honored to have received these accolades and are proud of what they represent – our unwavering commitment to excellence and providing quality solutions and services to the people and communities we serve.
- In January, 2015, Nationwide was the only Retirement Plan Provider to earn a 2014 Recognition for Excellence Award from DALBAR for their exceptional quality of email correspondence with Retirement Plan Sponsors and Third Party Administrators. The DALBAR Recognition for Excellence is only awarded to those firms that exceed stringent standards for communication.
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions (NRS) received an "Excellent" from Dalbar, Inc. for its mobile responsive website. The award was given based on the findings published in its Innovations in the World of Mobile Optimized Websites: Quarter 1-2014 report. NRS was the only company to receive an "Excellent" designation. The evaluation, using Dalbar’s MobileINSIGHT program criteria, concluded responsiveness and ability to fit perfectly on multiple devices, desktop options neatly laid out for easy mobile interaction, and simple, straightforward access contributed to the “Excellent” designation.
- Ranked #71 on Fortune's "Best Companies to Work for" list, March 2016
- Ranked #36 in Computer World's "Best Places to Work in IT."
- Top 40 best companies for diversity based on employee base, senior management, board of directors and supplier diversity
Black Enterprise magazine, 2011 and 2012
- Top 10 ranking on the most trusted companies for privacy list
TRUSTe and Ponemon Institute, since 2005
- WE USA Top 100 women impacting supplier diversity
Women’s Enterprise and WE USA magazine, November/December 2012
- Great workplace award
Gallup, 2012 and 2013
- Patriotic Employer Award 2012 and 2013*
The National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
- Top 100 Companies to Work For 2011
- Multiple client awards
National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators, Inc.
- 2 plan sponsors of the year
- Multiple Eddy awards
Pensions & Investments magazine