How Do I Change My Contribution Amount?
Most plans also allow online contribution changes. You can change your paycheck contribution amount on paper or over the phone.
If your plan allows online contribution changes, log in to your account and click the Contribution Information link on the left side of the page.
- Click the Change Contribution button.
- Enter your Gross annual salary and any Other 457(b) contributions.
- Enter your new Contribution amount(s) and click Next.
- Confirm your contribution changes on the next page and click Submit.
Change your contribution by sending us an updated enrollment form.
- Print the appropriate form.
- In section I, enter your personal information.
- In section III, TYPE OF REQUEST, check Change.
- In section IV, CONTRIBUTION SUMMARY, check 457 or Roth 457*; then enter your OLD and NEW contribution amounts.
- Sign and date the form and return it to us via mail or fax.
PDFs require Adobe® Reader®
On the phone
You can also change your contribution by calling us.
Get the help you need
Talk with one of our Retirement Specialists if you have questions about changing your paycheck contributions.
*Please contact us to see if your plan offers a Roth 457 option